In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, e.g. name, address, email address, user behavior.
1. Name and contact details of data controller and our data protection officer
The data controller pursuant to Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is NEUWERK Partnerschaft von Rechtsanwält:innen mbB. You can find our contact details in the imprint of this website.
You can reach our data protection officer at the above address with the addition of "The Data Protection Officer" or at email@example.com.
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of its use
When visiting our website /, the browser of your device automatically sends certain information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected and stored until it is automatically deleted:
– IP address of the requesting computer,
– date and time of access,
– time zone in relation to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT),
– name and URL of any accessed file,
– access status/HTTP status code,
– website from which the access was made (referrer URL),
– browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your device as well as the name of your access provider.
The aforementioned data is processed by us for the following purposes:
– to ensure a smooth connection setup of the website,
– to ensure a comfortable use of our website,
– to evaluate the system security and stability as well as
– for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes listed above. In no case do we use the collected data to identify you.
3. Transfer of data
We do not transfer your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
– you have given your express consent to do so in accordance with Art. 6 (1)(a) GDPR,
– the disclosure is required under Art. 6 (1)(f) GDPR for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
– there is a legal obligation to disclose such data pursuant to Art. 6 (1)(c) GDPR,
– this is legally permissible and necessary according to Art. 6 (1)(b) GDPR for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
The cookie stores information in connection with the specific device used. This does not mean, however, that we gain direct knowledge of your identity.
The data processed by cookies is necessary for the aforementioned purposes to protect our legitimate interests as well as those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 (1)(f) GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your device or that a notice appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functionalities of our website.
5. App "NEUWERK Arbeitsrecht"
When downloading the App, certain required information is transmitted to the app store selected by you (Google Play or Apple App Store), in particular, the username, the email address, the customer number of your account, the time of the download, payment information and the individual device identification number may be processed. The processing of this data is carried out exclusively by the respective app store and is beyond our control.
Each time you start the App, the current list of terms including their English translation will be downloaded to your device if there is an internet connection. Furthermore, you can suggest missing German terms or more suitable English translations. To enable such use, your device receives a session ID and the IP address along with the time of access will be saved. The data is usually deleted after one week at the latest. No other personal data is processed. Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties.
This data processing is justified by the fact that the processing is necessary for the fulfillment of the contract between you as the data subject and us pursuant to Art. 6 (1)(b) GDPR for the use of the App. In addition, the data processing is justified by the fact that we have a legitimate interest in ensuring the functionality and error-free operation of the App and in being able to offer a service that is in line with the market and interests, which here outweighs your rights and interests in the protection of your personal data within the meaning of Art. 6 (1)(f) GDPR.
6. Data subject rights
Under the GDPR you have the following rights:
– According to Art. 15 GDPR, the right to obtain information about your personal data being processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the purposes of the processing, the category of personal data concerned, the categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged storage period, the existence of the right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, the source of your personal data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about the logic involved;
– pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, the right to obtain from us without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate or completion of incomplete personal data;
– pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR, the right to request erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
– pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, the right to obtain from us the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as (a) the accuracy of the data is contested by you, (b) the processing is unlawful, but you oppose to its erasure and request the restriction instead, (c) we no longer needs the data, but you require it for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or (d) you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
– pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
– pursuant to Art. 7 (3) GDPR, the right to withdraw your consent at any time. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing in the future to the extent that it is based on such consent; and
– pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR, the right to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement for this purpose.
7. Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1)(f) GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, on grounds relating to your particular situation or the objection is directed at processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation. If you would like to exercise your right of objection, it is sufficient to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Data security
On our website, we use the widespread SSL protocol (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is encrypted by the closed key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.