Dr. Philipp Jehle
- Real estate transactions
- Real estate project development
- Asset & investment management
- Urban development
- Major projects
- Real estate finance
Philipp advises on all aspects of real estate law, with a particular focus on real estate transactions, project development, asset & investment management as well as real estate finance. Furthermore, Philipp has extensive experience in assisting on urban development and major projects schemes. His clients include domestic and international investors, real estate developers, asset and investment managers as well as public-sector clients.
- the Free and Hanseatic City of Hamburg on the development of the Overseas Quarter (Überseequartier), the beating heart of Europe’s biggest inner-city development scheme HafenCity in Hamburg
- a leading German shipping company on the repurchase of their headquarter in Hamburg
- familiy offices and real estate developers on sale and acquisition of real estate (developments)
- a Hamburg based institutional investor on a variety of real estate transactions, e.g. on the acquisition of an asset located in Southern Germany by way of a forward asset deal
- an institutional investor on the acquisition of a multinational logistics portfolio
Prior to joining Neuwerk as a Partner, Philipp Jehle practised in the "Real Estate“ practice group of Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP in Hamburg for nine years (2008-2017), being a Principal Associate since 2012.
Philipp studied law at Heidelberg and Leiden (Netherlands) and worked as a research assistant to Professor Peter-Christian Müller-Graff (University of Heidelberg) with a focus on competition law and international trade law.
Philipp holds a Second State Exam in Law from the Higher Regional Court of Zweibrücken (including stations in Brussels) as well as a Juridical Doctor degree and a First State Exam in Law from the University of Heidelberg.
- Harmonisierung im Welthandelsrecht durch Verweis auf internationale Standards, Dissertation, 2008
- Die gemeinschaftliche Außenwirtschaftspolitik im Konstitutionalisierungsprozess, integration Jahrgang 28 (2005) Heft 4 , S. 358